Return to Horizon-2005

1 comment


Putting the calender to a fine tuner,

oh! the last 1 year has gone so sooner,

The great college days, I started remembering,

Seems like only yesterday I finished my engineering.

Remembering my class mates, after 1 year,

My eyes were filled with tears,

Everyone now is busy a lot,

No one escaped Destiny's plot.


Saw the girl, whom once I thought as my Best Friend,

oops!, today she is somebody else's Girl Friend,

after months, Remembered about her for a little while,

listened she is happy, that made me smile.


Project reviews to campus interviews,

Nicknames to last bench games,

Cultural rehearsals to love proposals,

Short term crushes to class room blushes.


Everything is fresh in our mind,

Wish life could rewind,

Let's Laugh, play and rejoice,

Once again become college guys.


Chatting and laughing, we all were in elation,

Till the painful moment of separation,

It was time to part,

returned with a heavy heart.

From Days of Horizon to 360 degrees,

From Rock shows to Fashion Shows

From Quiz to Quake3 Competition

From First Sem to the Last.

The Final Year Project.

The friends we miss …………….

We will remember those days in college

And the memories will always last.



Today life is full of commitments,

And too many worries,

But those cherished moments,

Will live forever in our memoriesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!



From the Heart of "Class of 2004"- Passout

RAIT RULZ……

1 comment :

  1. Hi Neeraj,

    Hey! u remined me of my college days.
    All I can say is "Those were the Best Days of my Life"

    ReplyDelete